Who’s Become a Part of Sevita?
We’ve been honored to welcome many organizations over our long history. They’ve helped make us stronger and have helped us serve more people and make a difference in our communities. Here are some of the organizations we’ve recently welcomed into the Sevita family.
D&S Community Services (Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, and New Jersey)
- Residential and periodic services for individuals with disabilities
South Bay Community Services (Massachusetts and Connecticut)
- Early childhood and mental health services
Futures Behavioral Therapy Center (Massachusetts)
- Autism services for children and families
Sage Care (Texas)
- In-home pediatric therapy services
Spectrum Home Health (Arizona)
- Medical group home and home health services
Spectrum Centers (Massachusetts)
- Adult day health programs